How to merge two jpg files into one file? How many times have you ever wanted to make an image composed of two images? For example, you took two photos that are really beautiful for you and it would be nice to be able to combine them, put them side by side in order to preserve this double memory, or publish them immediately on social networks.
Today I’ll explain how to merge two jpg photos into one: it’s very simple and you can do it very well using Paint, the photo editing program that is found on all Windows computers, of any version. You will see that it is really very simple.
Merge JPG Files Into One Online
- First of all, take the two images and make them equal in height. Remember that you have to place them side by side and it certainly won’t be nice to see one high for example 100 pixels and the other 200 pixels. They must be equal tall.
- You can always change the height using Paint: open one image at a time. Click on Resize, then in the window that opens click on Pixel and enter for example a height (vertical, therefore) equal to 278 pixels, then click OK. Do the same thing with the other image so that they are both equal tall.
- Now you can move on to merge the two images. Open the first image (the one you want to be on the left) with Paint, in the lower right corner of the image you can notice the small white square, drag it to the right so as to make room for the second photo, like this.
- Now click on Paste and then on Paste from and then choose from the computer (for example from the desktop) the image you want to paste.
- The images could come out superimposed, all you have to do is take a photo with the mouse and drag it into its space.
- Now save your work.